Saturday, October 11, 2014

Introducing 'Ah-Ha Nail Lacquer'

Welcome back to my page!

"Take the years when you’re young – say, between the ages of fifteen and thirty-five, before you have a mortgage or kids or anything else that needs to be fed – and go balls out on intuition and follow your dreams." 

As you guys know, I have been experimenting with making my own homemade nail polishes primarily focusing on holographic shades. It's been a rewarding creative outlet for me. I've learned many lessons along the way from ordering empty polish bottles, mixing balls, testing micas/powders, and making my own labels.

I'm excited to introduce my own handmade holographic nail polishes.

Please check out my polishes on my Etsy shop. I would appreciate the support!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/204567007/holographic-nail-lacquer-green-blue?ref=pr_shop



Photo: Famous Beaches

0 comments:

Post a Comment