Sunday, September 15, 2013

'Itty, Bitty, & Gritty' by China Glaze Texture

Hello friend! Texture polishes have been a current fad recently so I picked up "Itty, Bitty, Gritty' by China Glaze. I used my cousin as a  hand model for this post. Unfortunately, my cousin and I aren't a fan of this trend. Although this shade is a lovely coral/orange/pink, the texture really threw us off. It reminded me of ceiling popcorn and it reminded my model of sandpaper and reptiles. This polish would be great if you're look for something eccentric and different. Scroll down to judge for yourself :D

'Itty, Bitty, & Gritty' by China Glaze Texture

Sandpaper texture


Gritty,  indeed

Matte & Texture Finish


POW! In your face haha

What do you think of this texture finish??

Thanks to my hand model :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment