Saturday, January 9, 2016

Halloween Catch Up!

Ahh! I have not been keeping up with these posts! I try my best to blog, fall off the wagon, try again, and start the whole cycle over. Although, I may be inconsistent with my blog posts. You can always follow me on Instagram @ah_hanaillacquer, and on my FB https://www.facebook.com/AhHanaildesigns/?pnref=about.overview!

I'm going to post other Halloween looks that I did, and catch this puppy to date for 2016! :D

Pretty Scary Right? There were times at night that I couldn't look at my nails without getting frightened! Boo!


This slimy look was achieved with the help of CRACKLE! I  actually have Youtube Tutorial on this! Please click the link to view!!

ON FIRE! Left off here from my last post! Created swirls with a needle! Neat, right?!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment