Saturday, February 21, 2015

Purple to Blue Holographic Shimmer

Hi There!! I've been working on holographic shimmer polishes as a addition to my holographic glitter polishes. What's the difference? As you can see below, the new holographic shimmer polishes contain a very microfine holographic dusting and blends smoothly as a part of the polish whereas holographic glitter polishes from my main line where actual particles of glitter. To add something unique to these polishes, I've been working with powders that change colors. As a result, I created a thermal changing polish with a microfine holographic finish. Below are photos of a polish that turns from purple to blue :)



Purple


'Purple to Blue' Holographic Shimmer


Purple

Transitional Phase. Purple toward the cuticle and blue towards the tips



Transitioning: Turning blue towards the cuticle

Thermal changing colors: Purple to Blue


Changing colors

Blue

Blue

Blue


0 comments:

Post a Comment